Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yes that's me



We have a bunch of videos up for Rabbit Launcher and its themes...you may have noticed that it's always the same person with the same tiny hands.^^
 
It's funny that we have gotten quite a few comments about my voice! Thank you...it's nice to know that other people like how it sounds...
 
Someone also mentioned something similar to me the other day (in person). Seems quite surprising to me...I have never thought my voice was anything different from anyone else's.  
 
 

Guys are so funny sometimes... I actually laughed when I read the comments posted up on YouTube. They always seem to imagine the speaker in a certain way...like "she sounds cute" or "she sounds sexy." I have never talked to a guy on the phone and think, "wow, he sounds handsome!"

Anyway...

I am trying to think of a way to conclude this blog but nothing is coming to mind. I've been having freakishly bad insomnia recently and I notice my colloquial skills are really going whack...

If anyone know a good cure to sleeplessness please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment